- About Us
Life Safety Code Compliance
What is life safety code compliance? It’s an industry standard, often called “NFPA 101” or National Fire Protection Agency 101, which ensures a level of safety and security from a fire for all individuals, especially those unable to protect themselves or save their own lives.
Our team consists of former AHCA surveyors to ensure your facility is in a continuous state of compliance.
In a world of constantly changing requirements, we are here to help you navigate numerous interpretations of Life Safety Code to keep you up to date, prepared and most importantly safe.
- Life safety facility management & documentation
- Guidance on life safety code requirements
- Fire Safety Evaluation System (FSES)
- Facility walk-through more thorough than an AHCA survey
- Documentation review
- Receive a deficiency report detailing corrections needed before your survey
Understanding why a regulation exists is essential to understanding the larger concept of life safety codes, which is why we offer the following:
- Group and individual education on life safety code practice, procedure and compliance.
- Onboarding training for new facilities personnel
- Documentation maintenance training
- NFPA Code book instruction & tips for navigating the code books
- Proper procedures for inspection, testing and maintenance
- Fire and smoke door inspections
- Fire Barrier Management program and inspections
- Fire/Smoke Damper inspections
- Tips on before, during and after inspection actions
- Know what plans and drills are required
- Guidance on developing and maintain your plans
- Conduct drills that are informative and useful
Patients, customers and employees rely on your building for safety and convenience. You want to ensure the facility and its assets are compliant, reliable and cost-effective. We offer a customizable mix of services to meet every need of your operations and can extend the life of medical equipment.
For the greatest efficiency, we’ve standardized maintenance practices and reporting, streamlined billing, and set new standards for close collaboration with internal departments.
We offer unbiased capital planning recommendations to help you make the best strategic decisions for your facility.
HVAC filters, HVAC PM, Med Gas, Chillers, Boilers, Generator PM, Generator Fuel
Single source for monthly vendor billing and Coordination of other vendor service
Site repairs, Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical
Coordination and planning for minor construction projects