Hurricane Season is here, ensure your facility is prepared.
Hurricane season is officially upon us. We want you and your facility to be prepared in the event of a hurricane! Thus, we have put together key items that need to be considered when preparing.
- Survey the roof for loose panels on equipment
- Ensure that screws and bolts holding covers and hatches are in place and secure
- Clear the leaves and sticks off the roof so they won’t stop up the drains
- Take note of any trees that surround your facility that needs to be looked at for dead or dying branches
- Ensure the yard is clear of any items that could blow around
- Ensure any gates to equipment are in good shape with no broken latches or hinges
- If your facility has outside sitting areas make sure the tables and chairs are secure to the ground or move them to a protected area
- Top off with fuel
If your facility needs additional assistance with getting prepared please contact us today.